Bowen Island one day trip 宝文岛一日游

User Rating: 5 / 5

Star ActiveStar ActiveStar ActiveStar ActiveStar Active
 

Bowen Island One day trip by MBW +Ferry (Metro/Bus/Walk+Ferry)

宝文岛一日游 (天车/公车/步行+轮渡)

Written by Zisu & Ingrid  文字:紫苏,卉樱果

Photographed by Ingrid & Zisu 摄影:卉樱果,紫苏

七十岁雅姐带着新老年人的我宝文岛一日游。

三月三十号,清空丽日,春风和煦。

我们约好九点多在Granville天车站附近的257车站一起出发,十点一刻抵达Horse Shoe 马蹄湾,坐十点半的轮渡去Bowen Island 宝文岛。

it was a beautiful day on 30 March.

Zisu and I met at 257 bus stop around Granville station arriving at Horse shoe bay and planed to take Ferry at 10:30 to Bowen Island.

今天是春假最后一天也是轮渡对老年人半折的最后一天,只要三刀就可来回。

It is the last day of Ferry discount during Spring beak. $ 3 for senior's return trip.

因为是高峰时间,道路很堵。最后公车还是迟到了十五分,幸运的是轮渡也迟到了十五分钟。

The bus was 15 munites late due to the rush hour, fortunately the ferry was late as well.

雅姐熟练地带着我上了船,要知道她一个人拖着背包拉杆箱已经去过十几个小岛了。到了岛上找个主题,比如逛小镇。看艺术画廊,看海听浪,步行走走看看,每次去某个岛只做一件事,当天就回来。

Zisu is very familia with every habors in various islands. She has traveled to around 20 island for one day trip.

蓝天白云丽日,春风和煦,呼吸着带点海藻味道的空气,享受着难得的阳光,我俩一上船就嗨起来了。原本怕冷的我居然一一取下风衣毛衣,像老外那样穿着单衣。看着雅姐相机里的我,自己都被惊艳了,是我吗?我有那么好看吗?我相机里的雅姐,也是精神气很足,真是老有老的优雅和美丽,自夸了。偷笑。

We were high soon getting on the Ferry. Both of us surprised our photos in Camara: We are senior, 70 and 65, but we are still pretty!

二十分钟的轮渡感觉很快,下了码头看到C10公车停在那里,宝文岛属于西温哥华,Compass可以用。上车就我俩,等于专车。司机问清了我们此行只是看海,就把我们在宝文海滩放下,说好下午两点半来接。

北美景色粗旷,自然静谧,公园海滩没有栏杆,也少有人工雕琢的痕迹。但是设施却是以人为本的周到。

20 minuts of the Ferry trip seemed very short.  Bowen is in West Vancouver ,so I could use my compass for bus.

There was C10 bus waiting in the habor, we get on, only two of us passengers.

We got off at Bowen Beach, Driver would pick up us at 2:30 PM. We would have 3.5 hours here.

雅姐带了夏威夷头环花环,硬要我和她一样,嵌在帽檐上,假装在夏威夷,面向大海,春暖花未开,我们就是花!!!

我们挥舞丝巾起舞,在退潮的海滩边走路,捡石头,扔石头。

七十岁的雅姐神情地对六十五岁的我说:能蹲下,真好!

雅姐的腿蹲不下了。

We danced and sang, and picked and threw stones along the beach.

Zisu in 70 said to me kindly: it is so good you are able to bend down!

六十五岁的我羡慕地对七十岁的雅姐说:能展臂,真好!

我的肩臂已经做过一次小手术,还得三次药物介入法治疗,预计一年半才有70%可能治愈。

I in 65 said nicely to Zisu: It is so good you are able to lift your arms!

我们疯够了,普斯摆够了,照片拍够了。就坐在长木头上看海听浪。美丽的大海,时而海天一色静若处女,时而涛声阵阵勇如少年。

Then we sat on the log listenning to the sea.

经常碰到这样的问题,你们是不是好山好水好寂寞呀?

Some people back my home town would asked me this kind of question: are you lonely in Canada far away from your birth place?

至少我,至少我所有的好友们是享受加国的宁静的。宁静不是死水一潭的寂然无声,而是一种平和、安详,感恩,满足的心理状态和丰富多彩的社会生活 -  包括融入主流社会的各类活动(政治,爱好,信仰,慈善和多元文化等)。更有知己好友们的互动(聊天,饮茶,吃饭,见面,出游)。

I have never had this problem, my friends the same. We like peaceful Canada with thanks and enjoyment. We care about Canada's political issues, we have many hobbies and make friends according to hobbies. We often out for chatting, afternoon tea, dinner and travle.

海滩上来了一家五口。

Canadian People enjoy the nature too.

感觉这位妈妈好伟大,居然生了三个孩子!在加拿大生两三个是常态,让我这个奶奶忍不住心里为儿子媳妇打气:加油呀!

This family of 5 people is very commom in Canada.

海滩边有个缓型山坡,绿草如茵。各种奇特的大树散落其间。抬头望去,最高处有把红椅子吸引了我们的注意力。在那里看景一定很美吧,走!

There was a hill one left back of beach, we walked there, looked like wild nature park.

没走几步,感觉这是私人领地,我们正想着要不要继续还是走回头路时,

But, may be it was a private area?

一辆酒红色的小车驶来,我们和车主互打招呼。车主摇下车窗,我们说本想去山顶红椅子上望远看看。老人笑容可掬地说:欢迎欢迎!welcome!welcome。然后瘸着不方便的腿颤巍巍地下车,指给我们看上山的台阶路,说那里风光无限, 他有事要出门,你们自己走走,Enjoy yourselves!然后就一溜烟开走了,留下两个陌生好奇的客人。

老人豪宅面向大海背靠山,有驾驶道,有森林,对待两个陌生的访客,热情,有礼,毫无防备芥蒂,也是北美一个风土人情。

A car comming down and stopped, we said hello to the man who rolled down the window and smiled to us,:Hello girls!

"May we go up the hill sit on the red bench and have a look there?"

"welcome, welcome!" Senior gentleman said with smile. He pointed us the way up to the hill, and told us there you could have marvolus view. Enjoy yourselves! Then he drove away.

走着走着,一条小溪拦在面前,是山上雨水流下来形成的。主人用石头筑造了世界上最小的人工渠道。

We walked towards the hill. There was a tiny river in front of us formed by rain from the hill. The landlord made the smallest channel in the world by stones.

又在小溪上架起了世界上最小的桥梁,雅姐站的桥就两步即可走过而已。

And built up the smallest bridge on the river.

山坡下杂物间外有个硕大的年久的镜子,我俩在那里玩自拍好多张,像否两个丐帮公主?

there was a hige mirror one wall of  the barn. We took a picture for both of us.

我们登了石头台阶到达山顶,看到了红椅子。

After climbing up the steps to the top of hill, we saw the red bench.

红椅子下是主人的家,没有人在里面的迹象。

Down there was the house, no one in there.

坐在红椅子上看出去的海景比沙滩上更宽阔。

Sitting on the red bench, the view was much wider than that on the beach.

无意间我们发现旁边平嵌着一块墓碑,是主人的爱妻三年前八十四岁去世,葬在山顶椅子边。

我们那喜欢遐想的脑袋开始忙活了。那该是一对多么恩爱的夫妻呀,当年两口子一定常常坐在这里看海听涛晒太阳数星星。there

We found without much big surprise there was a grave besides of the bench. It was his wife passed away 4 years ago at 84 years old.

We imagined that the beloved couple used to sitting here looking down the see, counted stars in the evening sky, and enjoyed sunshine.

我们今天来此地小坐,心中充满对女主人的哀悼和对生命的敬畏和赞美!

We looked around with respect to the life and the couple.

算来红椅子主人也有九十了。富不傲,独不孤,行不止,一定友不散。

假如不是老人要出门,我们一定会聊聊的,听听老人的传奇浪漫的往事。

If the gentelman was not in a hurry going out, we would like to chat with him and listened his life story.

我们离开了红椅子,走下坡。

We left the red bench, going down the hill.

走回等车的地方,一年轻女孩开车经过,大声赞我们的夏威夷花环帽子:你们好可爱呀! 我们开心地回答:谢谢!

We walked back to the place that C10 bus stop. A young girl drove by and shoutted to us: you two Hawaiian girls are so pretty! We shoutted back: Thank you! you too!

C10公车两点半准时来接,换了个司机。说刷卡机坏了,免费。临下车我给了小费,女司机连连说不要不要。我们坐三点的渡轮回到马蹄湾,可惜Boat House停业了,后来在Olive & Anchor大吃一顿。

问店主人为啥店名把橄榄和锚连在一起,他回道:Olive是他女儿的名字。

C 10 bus came on time, 3:00 we got on Ferry to Horse shoe bay. The boat house was closed, and we had a big Lunch + Dinner in Oilve and Anchor.

美丽的马蹄湾,就算不坐轮渡,也是一个看风景的好地方。

Beatiful Horseshoe Bay, a nice place to enjoy the veiw.

在马蹄湾慢慢走走看看

We walked for a while.

美好的一天,感恩姐妹情,感恩太阳,感恩大自然,感恩一切我们所得到的和未得到的。

with thankful heart, thankful to sisterhood friendship, thank you sun, thank you nature, thank for all we have and not have.

下次再坐渡轮去另外一个地方!

   Latest news

Staging testing:

1. Fixed Google Ads display issues in the mobile version
2. Fixed the footerbottom display issues

Next to-do list:

1. Article title font adjustment
2. Top menu background colour adjustment
3. Chinese version menu configuration

   ABOUT US

Ingridgallery.com is a free to regist and open forum for posting painings and photographs.

  Contact

Contact Infomation:

email: info@ingridgallery.com

  Gallery Team